Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lori Boyd Inspiration-Christmas & WInter

It's Tuesday! That means it's time for some inspiration with Lori Boyd designs!
I just love these images. They are sweet and fun to color.
Hop on over to the BLD blog for more inspiration from the design team.
There is a special treat today also so go check it out!


I used this awesome set of sentiments. 

I was really please with the way this card turned out. The pattern paper was perfect for it. I folded up the bottom corner and secured it with a big button so there is just a little print showing from the back side of the pattern paper.

This card measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. The image wasn't really Christmas looking to me until I colored it. I just love the way it turned out with that cute Christmas tree.

This card also measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. I love this image with the little penguin. They come as a set but they are perfect to use together or just by themselves.
There are several images available that would be perfect to use in the same way as this card

2 comments:

Diana Fernandez said...

Megan I love them both... especially the one with the christmas tree! Bravo!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I am in awe of your creations, Megan. You do beautiful work with Lori's images. That tree is perfect!!!