Friday, December 7, 2012

The Octopode Factory-triangles challenge

This week at The Octopode Factory our challenge theme is TRIANGLES!
I used the new mermaid digi to create a chunky page.
It measures 4x4 and it's created on a thick piece of chipboard.
I love making chunky pages because you can layer the up and decorate them with whatever you want.
I popped the mermaid up with pop dots and placed some large rhinestones under her.
Then I used hot glue to adhere some small seashells. To create the "ocean bottom" I spread out a thick layer of hot glue and sprinkled it with "shaved ice" chunky glitter by Stampendous.

2 comments:

Ula said...

Hello ! I like your drawings. They are beautiful.

Valerka said...

It's fantastic!! So gorgeous, the idea with ocean bottom is great, love it! And your colouring is amazing, that eyes...